Dzzels Café Labuan

 I tried a new café that had just opened in Labuan. The interior of the café wasn't very big, with around 12 tables. As I write this blog, I just realized that I forgot to take pictures of the inside of the café.


When you enter the café, you'll need to order your food at the counter and pay for it. Currently, the café doesn't accept card payments, but I did notice that they do accept payments through MAE.


Chicken Tuaran Mee @ RM 14.90 The portion of noodles is just right for me.

Chicken chop with fried rice (black pepper sauce) @ RM 23.90 The chicken chop is so BIG!! You'll feel super full after finishing it!

Chicken rice roasted with a steamed set (pak choy & fishball soup) @ RM 15.90

The drinks that we ordered included Cincau Susu, which cost RM 5.90, and we also got warm water for free. Location: Same row as Alliance Bank Opening Hour: 10:00 am - 9:00pm

Comments